Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cross Dressing Treat For Hammers


Good News for Political Pundit West ham fan and celebrity iron hoof Iain Dale today .
West Ham are to stock club-branded lingerie following pop star Katy Perry's scantily-clad appearance at the MTV Awards earlier this month. The singer, 25, appeared on stage at the star-studded ceremony in Berlin sporting a claret and blue basque with matching knickers and garter in an ode to her boyfriend and lothario Russell Brand, a celebrity Hammers fan.( Yahoo)
I have no doubt that either Iain or his partner will be rushing out to buy some for Christmas . I have always thought Westham were a bit “creative” anyway , and whilst the Hammers will claim the huge demand is for WAG`s of fans ,I expect to see the hard men of the ICF shifting in their jeans ,wearing a strange smile, for the rest of the season.
Not only homophobic but sexist me .Inevitably there are blond jokes in the air as everyone giggles at the obvious shake down being perpetrated by £500,000 plus a year 29 year old blond Jordon Wimmer on City slug Mark Lowe . I liked the one about blonds not being allowed lunch because you can`t afford the retraining.

7 comments:

Croydonian said...

The WHU Club shop is now knocking out a limited edition set for a mere 300 notes.

Newmania said...

What’s wrong with sturdy woollen pants , I cannot see the point , honestly !

Bill Quango MP said...

Shame her bloke didn't support Newcastle.
No knickers on the ladies up there.

Newmania said...

I went to University in Newcastle BQ and conducted extensive research into that very subject.Do excuse an old academic a moment or reverie...

asquith said...

I could never quite decide whether Katy Perry is fit. It really does depend on how she arranges her hair, makeup etc. as it seems to vary day by day.

That particular picture I would have to vote no to.

Newmania said...

I know exactly what you mean

Little Black Sambo said...

Isn't that Caroline Flint? I didn't realize she was a man, but now that I look more closely ...

Blog Archive