Friday, November 13, 2009

Its Agony

Just got back from the Dentist where the usual kings ransom has been extracted form my wallet with somewhat more agony than the decaying gnashers . Alex Salmond, ( says the Guardian`s Hugh Muir ) ,has been caught entertaining his Dentist with Public money. They are calling it Colgate
Muir dislikes the ubiquity of the suffix 'gate' I am rather keen. I think we need more hyped up scandals to call something –gate . I suggest Andrew Marr`s legals injunction to stop us poring over his philandering is Marr-gate . The revelations of the Garden girls concerning Brown`s phone throwing was Garden-gate. Deli-gate , the toxic hummus storm and the news that Jordon`s supposed ingestion of bugs was faked could be.....( roll on the skins ).... slag-ate
Made the last two up

Incidentally did I see that they can grow Breasts ,,,..oh for cancer victims .. well them too obviously

3 comments:

Philipa said...

"I suggest Andrew Marr`s legals injunction to stop us poring over his philandering is Marr-gate"

Andrew Marr has been putting it about! How???

Electro-Kevin said...

David Dimbleby's bovine encounter...

cow-&-gate

Newmania said...

The uusual way P


Nice work EK , wish I`d thought of that

Blog Archive