Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Guns

( Thanks Croydonian for the title )




The ability to spit death and make your knees wobble is always a great duo and these poster girls for the Free world are out there keeping it safe today. They hail from The US ( 1 and 2) the UK , isn`t she a cutey ,Lovely Sweden and our old favourites the babes of the Israeli Defence force , Germany France and the Czech army bring up the rear a. As you sit writing slightly acidic memos to departments you do not like think of these hot bodies are doing the business for us all ..... We are not , by any means , worthy

More sexist news just in:'Millions of women may be jogging their way to sagging breasts as they set off on New Year fitness regimes without suitable bras, research suggests. Some 9.5 million British women could be irreversibly damaging their busts by exercising without a proper sports bra, the Portsmouth University team said' - The BBC Website. If anyone can think of a cushier gig than watching breasts jiggle around, I would like to know.














9 comments:

Philipa said...

Sadly cannot peruse your stuff as I'd like and as it deserves but glad to see it's still here and bright as ever.
Big fat wet kiss virtual kiss from Pip X!

Newmania said...

You are not forgotten ....P

Philipa said...

I've got so much I want to put on my blog :-(
Perhaps when I get something I think worthwhile I'll send it over to you in the hope of a guest post - I'm reading about Rousseau at the moment so you never know what you might get!!

mwa!

Boris for PM.

Newmania said...

Please do. I thought you were brilliant on single mothers and Iwould love to get primitively savage with you.

Anonymous said...

Newms -

That one in the upper right corner (American?) God but she's scary. Her biceps are bigger than my thighs! She'd snap me in half with no more than an airy wave.

BTW, are you old enough to remember this from Dean "Old Red Eyes" Martin?

Standing on a corner,
watching all the girls go by.
Standing on a corner,
giving all the girls the eye.
Brother. if you've got a rich imagination
Give it a whirl. Give it a try.
Try standing on a corner,
watching all the girls,
watching all the girls,
watching all the girls go by

Brother, you can't go to jail for what you're thinking,
Or for that woo look in your eye.
Standing on the corner,
watching all the girls,
watching all the girls,
watching all the girls go by.

Croydonian said...

"Girls just wanna have guns"....

Newmania said...

I`m 43 and pretty good on my pop picking but I `m not sure about that one.

Nonsense Lud a sniff of the tangy musk of testoterone that , I am certain, surrounds you , and she would be a giggling and compliant floozy...

Newmania said...

Hey hey C.... as brillaint as ever. I will have to catch up with the latest later

Croydonian said...

Mania - my pleasure, although I stole it from Quentin Tarantino's script for 'Jackie Brown'.

Blog Archive