Friday, August 24, 2007

A Painful Seperation


'A woman set fire to her ex-husband's penis as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka, Moscow police said Wednesday. Asked if the man would make a full recovery, a police spokeswoman said it was "difficult to predict." The attack climaxed three years of acrimonious enforced co-habitation. The couple divorced three years ago but continued to share a small flat, something common in Russia where property costs are very high. "It was monstrously painful," the wounded ex-husband told Tvoi Den newspaper. "I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this." ' - Reuters.


I thought my divorce was bad but at least we didn`t have to sit looking at eachother.I have a nasty feeling that being next to Scotland post independence is going to be like being joined at the hip to your ex wife.Nasty
PS
Childish Giggle Of The Day
'The dark rings of Uranus have been seen end-on for the first time, giving astronomers the chance to detect unknown moons' - The Times.

5 comments:

Stan Bull said...

The severed penis as a metaphor for relations between post-independence Scotland and the rump UK. It's intriguing Mr N, I'll give you that...Scottish independence is far from a dead cert at this stage.

Newmania said...

No it isn`t Stan and when the oil starts to run out so will the misty eyed romantic tartan fervour

Anonymous said...

Newmania -

'The dark rings of Uranus have been seen end-on for the first time, giving astronomers the chance to detect unknown moons'

So juvenile, but so very funny. Thank you for the biggest laugh I've had all week.

Newmania said...

Oh yes a friend sent me that ....my god I `m 43 going on 13 ....oh dear

Anonymous said...

What a shame Princess Di didn't do this to Charles overactive member. That would have put paid to his fun and games with that dreadful Camilla woman.

Then perhaps all of those BLOODY SCOTS who've taken over the BBC's Have Your Say topic on Princess Di's memorial service would be cheering Di instead of insulting her so disgracefully and the BBC would not be so gleefully publishing the utter anti-royalty cr*p they so obviously relish.

At times I wonder why I stick up for the Scots when so man of them so obviously detest everything about England.

Auntie Flo'

Blog Archive