Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Who Is The Ugliest Woman In Politics

Imagine the mind of a Bel ( see Blog Roll ) in the body of a Marina …….Hmmmmmmm ( see Political Talent)

http://sexy-witch.blogspot.com/2006/07/marina-baker.html


Knowing my luck if I ever get stranded on Desert Island with politically aware woman it would be Margaret Beckett. ..or Jaqui Lait …Emily Thornberry .or …jeeez there are some horrors . Who is the ugliest woman politico in the country I wonder. The competition would be flaccid…......I mean stiff.

4 comments:

Croydonian said...

Oh my giddy aunt. You might want to warn that the link is not entirely work safe. dude.

Justin Hinchcliffe said...

Or Bridget Fox!

electro-kevin said...

Margaret Beckett. She gives me nightmares.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I've just looked at all these posts, Mr N. You are outrageous!

Blog Archive