Sunday, January 14, 2007

PS on Links ...Groan

A quick note I have now linked to Istanbultory. I was only vaguely aware he had a blog but having read it he is like me with brains ,so I will steal regularly . Also Justin our marvellous neighbour who is a Catherine Wheel shooting off sparks of Conservative invention. He is the only person I have ever seen using the phrase "Get her" ,in a poltical context, it is clear he is destined for great things . I very much hope so anyway.

I `d better link City Unslicker is which is really good but that is absolutely absolutely no exceptions; it!!!

9 comments:

Croydonian said...

Erm, does that mean you want our good friend CU included then?

Anonymous said...

For this reason and this reason alone I shall vote for you whenever I get the chance - also I do love you!

Stan Bull said...

Sir, I salute your indefatigability and honour your ancestors ...How are u bearing up under the pressure of the blogging constitution?

Anonymous said...

Not to bad IT. I had to cut down , I need to ensure the sovs keep flowing apart from anyhting else/

Anonymous said...

Yes, be generous, win as many votes as possible.

CityUnslicker said...

thanks N- I note my traffic has fallen a lot today!

just kidding...

Anonymous said...

You have traffic Mr Cityunslciker - Im surprised.

Newmania said...

Ooo bitch Mutley....is that an off colour reference to some lewd practice. I will assume so.

Tejus Ramakrishnan said...

lol

Blog Archive