Saturday, October 27, 2007

Busy

Finally it is upon us , we are off on Tuesday for our new life in Lewes . I am busy packing and preparing and will not be at work next week so I am, unlikely to be blogging a great deal. Usually when I say this I find I cannot resist some important point that only I can do proper justice to but my computer will actually be unplugged .. in fact that is the thing that scares me the most , not being able to get back on line
I have just called up to find out what I have to do and it is actually going to take just about a month to get broad band reconnected. That really is incredible isn`t it. I supose I can do things at work but I just find it beyond belief that it is that slow .Two days before you can even ask and then 15 working days to connect . Thats a month to flick a switch . Why why why is is always the same !!!! USELESS. I have just been to get the flat on my motor bike repaired and they do not have the part so I will have to shlep up to London and ride the stupid thing all the way to Brighton .The cycle shop that used to repair my cycle is closed so I can`t sort that out either.AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH...The worst thing is a month to get broadband on though , I could not believe my ears.

6 comments:

Daisy said...

i feel much the same about my trip...which is why i love my laptop!

Old BE said...

It takes ages to get broadband set up, we won't have you for a while!

Good luck Mr N.

Daisy said...

that is one thing i do love about the states...i can get a broadband connect within a day...some perks i guess

Newmania said...

Daisy it will take a month , a MONTH ....I am utterly pissed off about it . Why can we get nothing right in this country

Anonymous said...

Good news on your move - good luck with that! But bad news re your broadband. What a bind. You'll have to find an internet cafe :)

Auntie Flo'

Wrinkled Weasel said...

All the best for your move.

Blog Archive