Friday, August 24, 2007

Porter Not Free Yet....


The Attorney General has requested the case papers on freed paedophile Michael Porter so the Government can consider whether to appeal against his non-custodial sentence.Porter, 38, of Okehampton Close, north London, was controversially handed a three-year community rehabilitation order after pleading guilty to 25 counts of indecent assault and gross indecency on young boys.(He had used his trusted position as a ministerial servant in the Jehovah's Witnesses to prey on vulnerable victims in Clevedon, Somerset, over a 14-year period. One of his victims was an 18-month-old baby.)


Perhaps we`ll see some sense after all then. Christ he is free in North London where they are about to decant the murderer Chindamo . Thank god I`m moving. On Iain Dale`s Blog they were discussing therapy and so on . I can`t see the relevance . the first point of the custodial sentence he should have got is to punish the vile sicko. When hell freezes over , the official Newmania , date for the first consideration of release we can discuss his rehabilitaion with his balls sitting on the desk between us.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lock him up. I don't believe that Paedophiles can be reformed no matter how much therapy they have. I believe this one is lying when he claims to be safe now.

I recently read an article by a paedophile who has learnt to try to control the evil inside himself through therapy. He was abused as a child and this abuse resulted in him becoming a child abuser.

He's also married now and a Christian and has a lot of support from his wife, his therapist and his church. However, although he hasn't abused a child for years, this man said that he loathes himself for what he's done and because he knows that he will always have this evil tendency inside him himself and that he will have to fight it for the rest of his life. When he's under pressure, he still has these evil thoughts.

He volunteered to be interviewed - and photographed - because he wanted parents to know what he is so that they'd know never to trust him and as a warning to us about other paedophiles. I felt quite sorry for the man, his life is obviously hell.

I don't know, n, perhaps you're right about offering these wretches chemical castration as opposed to being locked up. Though I think I've read somewhere that even that wouldn't stop some of them.

Auntie Flo'

Newmania said...

The people who say it wouldn`t stop them are the people who consider the idea abhorrent .Chemical castration isa very emtotive way to put it and it might be a help.

The thig is Flo I don1`t care if he is reformed or not . He should suffer for what he has done anfd in this person`s case that would mean never getting out.

hatfield girl said...

Why should abuse as a child be offered as an explanation for abusing children when an adult? Is there some notion of intergenerational compensation for childhood suffering?

Most are particularly careful not to visit on children the things they hated as children themselves.

Electro-Kevin said...

I'm sure the establishment does this sort of thing for bedevilment. They find out what stirs our porridge and switch the food mixer to full - only these days they've taken to using the outboard motors from their weekend yachts (the ones that they launch to sail blissfully away in their protected and privileged lives)

I'm turning into John Lennon. Quick, get me a gook that's into water sports - I want to give piss a chance.

Newmania said...

HG- Or more widely is the cause of an act ever an excuse for it . Is it my fault that I am born selfish or indeed muderous. You can never know , we judge what people do

This week it did feel a bit like that didn`t it Phillip Lawrence `s killer out and playing happy families due to EU law and a child molester signed off by a faceless bureaucrat...are you trying to wind me up God !!!


Flo , yes I am aware of some of this.Funny people to say the least

Anonymous said...

newmania said:

Flo , yes I am aware of some of this.Funny people to say the least

That wasn't me, n, you obviously have a real anon contributor.

Auntie Flo'

Newmania said...

Right.. I expect its someone tracking "Jehovahs witness".

Flo if you by any chnace pop in tell me , how do you manage the phone ? It occurred to me today , isn`t that a nuisance ?

Blog Archive