Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Who Is The Ugliest Woman In Politics

Imagine the mind of a Bel ( see Blog Roll ) in the body of a Marina …….Hmmmmmmm ( see Political Talent)

http://sexy-witch.blogspot.com/2006/07/marina-baker.html


Knowing my luck if I ever get stranded on Desert Island with politically aware woman it would be Margaret Beckett. ..or Jaqui Lait …Emily Thornberry .or …jeeez there are some horrors . Who is the ugliest woman politico in the country I wonder. The competition would be flaccid…......I mean stiff.

4 comments:

Croydonian said...

Oh my giddy aunt. You might want to warn that the link is not entirely work safe. dude.

Anonymous said...

Or Bridget Fox!

Anonymous said...

Margaret Beckett. She gives me nightmares.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I've just looked at all these posts, Mr N. You are outrageous!

Blog Archive