Sunday, October 22, 2006

Presidents Reception



















What a fantastic evening it was. I met my hero Boris Johnson and his lovely assistant Mel and was highly gratified at the attention the great man bestowed on me . Oh yes I `m very `umble in the presence of quality. Thanks to Margaret for organising the whole thing and encouraging to see so many Islington Conservatives about .

The words of the dedication are : "To dear Newmania , with thanks for all your brilliant blogging contributions . Best Wishes Boris Johnson"


The man is without equal .
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No I haven`t. it is still , I `m afraid grey...ing as absolutely everyone tells me all the time .

On the other hand I have little shame about such things and I may do if I feel like it.

Look forward to that .

Blog Archive