Friday, November 18, 2011

And Yet...I Live !

I see the BMA are once again invading that land we call, “None of your business”, suggesting that the state prescribes smoking in your own car. As ever their supposed concern for children is the Trojan horse to boss around adults.
My dad smoked in the car and yet I am ALIVE, perhaps I was lucky, most of my friends survived mothers who smoked and/or drank while they carried them. Mine didn`t .She took aspirin, ate blue cheese, raw egg products, loads of bacon and processed meat, tuna from a can, and didn't get tested for diabetes or cervical cancer. Ye gods ! Then, this evil woman put me in a cot covered with cheerful lead-based paint in a house made of asbestos.
I went on to survive ,no childproof lids on medicine bottles, doors or cabinets no bike helmets riding in the dad drivingOVER 20 MPH Matt Kent, with no booster seat ,or even seat belt, .
I survived a diet of white bread , real butter ,soft drinks with sugar in it, artic rolls chips ands sweets made of industrial colouring fizz and more sugar.
I left leave home in the morning and came back for tea .No one was able to reach me all day…and yet ..I LIVE. A day usual spent in trees, jumping bikes, eating worms fighting and yet … .
I survived a catapult for my 10th birthday and a Webley air gun pistol when I was about twelve. Despite all this and to the evident irritation of many people . PAUL NEWMAN appears to have suffered no ill effects. I live ,I breath, I speak, and I say .BMA…SOD OFF ! I `ll decide what I do in the car ,( or rather Mrs. Newman will and she won`t let me smoke …sigh…)
Mornin’ heroic members of the "I survived" club.Think what I `ll do next is go out , drive at over 20MPH and LOOK WHERE I AM GOING!


No comments:

Blog Archive