Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I `m Entitled


Over the years I have acquired a number of silly titles, Associate Director ,Director of Marketing and Broker Manager, my current handle, which can be loosely translated as grand poo-bar of feck all . ( I have a good uniform though see pic )
It is suddenly clear to me that I have been aiming to low .I read that
...‘His Tremendousness’ Giorgio I, the "prince" of the self-proclaimed principality of Seborga (pop 300) near the Italian Riviera, has died at the age of 73. It was week or so ago actually but I don’t read obituaries much
His tremendousness eh , now that’s speaks to the soul . I had dreamt only of being a foot health gain facilitator ( Chiropodist ) , or a Knowledge navigator ( teacher ), now I am thinking of the maharaja of marketing, or the shiekh of shop.

Yes my friends for too long we have put up with unimaginative drugs and industry Tsars . I want Hattie Harman renamed the 'Sultana of Sex' and Darling the' Baslileus of bankruptc'y , the 'Doge of debt' and for whom shall we reserve the Pre Imperial Chinese title of Wang , who the Rani of blarney?
For Gordon I suggest ,Preah Karuna Preah Bat Sâmdech Preah Bâromneath "
The feet of the Greatest Lord who is on the heads (of his subjects)" He has earnt it.

3 comments:

Auntie Flo' said...

Nice one for Broon. I also love Alex Salmond's

"Big Feartie from Fife"

Newmania said...

Yes I liked that

Auntie Flo' said...

That pic is not you, Paul, I saw you interviewed on Iain Dale's prog and you looked nothing like this geezer :O)

...unless that fitiness kick you went on worked wonders

...and if so, please tell us what it involved as I want to do it!

Blog Archive