Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Take The Test

Well I feel a bit emasculated I don`t seem to be all that right wing at all.Slightly authoritarian though phew! God knows what you have to reply to be really right wing .I was pro death penalty , "My country right or wrong,".... Oh well just a mushy Liberal (Pinched from the amazing Devils Kitchen)


Thanks to Nick Drew I feel much better...I did let the inner Attila loose a bit though


Your position on this axis is 3.4You are likely to be fairly punitive and isolationist.
Economics, etc
Your position on this axis is 3.0You are likely to be fairly free-market and pro-war.


Mrs Smallprint said...

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

Hi N.

I took the test and was suprised to find myself on the libertarian left!!!!

I have always considered myself to be right of centre with occasional Attila moments so I'm a little shocked.

Anonymous said...

I got centre libertarian - then took it again and changed some of the answers I wasn't happy with and would have preferred a 'don't know' category because the questions were too nebulous, that time I got centre left libertarian.

I think the questionnaire is too slanted towards extemes. Don't car what the thing says I am, I know I'm centre right libertarian.

Auntie Flo'

Nick Drew said...

here's an even better one, devised by the late lamented Chris Lightfoot


the questions are similar but you get much superior feedback

now over to see what DK's up to, because DK is a fan of Lightfoot

Newmania said...

Is he ...gnomic Nick

Ed said...

N you are much more of an authoritarian than your graph suggests ;-)

Newmania said...

I like to think so Ed now go and do something socialy cohesive and stop sodding around on the computer

Newmania said...

Mrs. SP thats exactly how I would describe myself"Attila "...ha ha

Flo you have a rather unique combination of views I would say. Not sure if I know anyone quite like you.

Little Black Sambo said...

Again and again I didn't want to say yes or no to either alternative. I ended up almost in the dead centre, where I know I don't belong. DK's commentary on the questions is good.

Newmania said...

I saw that LBS....dead centre eh....oh well at least I `m right of you...thats soemthing I suppose .

Steven_L said...

I did this a couple of years ago and it put me pretty much on top of Pope Benedict.

This time it put me 3 squares to the right and 2 up, but still not as right-wing or authoritarian as Gordon Brown!

Newmania said...

Bloody hell Steven you are pretty bad though- Respect

Blog Archive