Sunday, October 08, 2006

We visit the shrine


Now that's more like it , I may be a bit of an eyesore myself but my son is lovely (I think) . This is him at Chartwell and who should I meet there but Greg Fox , dodgy brief and Liberal councilor, of this borough. He quickly pointed out that Winston was a Liberal as well as a Conservative . I said , yes but it was scarcely his finest hour was it , and did you admire his position on India ?

.....And so a blissful sunny day went on



I was thinking on Conservative writing recently having gone to see Anndrew Roberts speak with Jonathan T .. Tim Newark of Local Freedom fame was there . ( Tim has a book coming out called "The Mafia at War" I can`t wait to read it ) . Lets remind oursleves what great writing is.



",... we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."


Treat yourselves to the whole thing , its well worth it

No comments:

Blog Archive